Chicago Loan Company (formerly T. N. Donnelly & Co.) understands that anyone can find themselves in cash crunch, and we are here to bridge the gap. The process of obtaining a short-term pawn loan from our organization is easy, dignified and absolutely seamless.
Chicago Loan Company
The Chicago Loan Company is an upscale collateral lending institution (pawnshop), specializing in high-value pawn loans against gold and platinum jewelry, diamonds, high-end watches, fine artwork and one-of-a-kind memorabilia. The Company also sells jewelry and watches at “dealer prices” to the public from their private offices in the Heyworth Building, located on downtown Chicago’s Jewelers Row.
What sets Chicago Loan Company apart from all other pawnshops?
- Pawn loans against not only gold and platinum jewelry and watches, but also fine art and memorabilia
- Confidential offices in a secure building on Jewelers Row
- No limit to the amount we can lend
- Precious collateral stored in bank vaults for security
- Family owned and operated since 1881
The oldest operating pawnshop in the United States